- Cycling and E-Mobility to be treated as viable alternatives to car ownership, with associated protected networks, as opposed to recreational activities well served by the current network
- Fund and expand Calgary’s 5A (Always Available for All Ages and Abilities) network
- Aim, and commit budget, to have a modal share for cycling and e-mobility of 10% by 2025
- Make cycling as or more convenient than driving, especially for trips under 5 km
- Providing true modal choice to all Calgarians in all areas of the city, enabling a diverse user base
Download our complete one-pager on Cycling and E-Mobility here.
Do you like this page?