Bridgeland-Riverside!! Come join us in a conversation about climate change issues at the Community Association on Sunday night, May 3rd, 630-9pm!
What are the Community Climate Conversations?
The Conversations are an opportunity for you to discuss climate change issues with your neighbours, facilitated by local experts. We start by introducing each facilitator and their topic. Facilitators then spread out around the room and attendees are invited to speak to the person or people that interest them the most.
This is a pressure-free event. Whether you're curious about climate change or a full-time activist, you're welcome to join us and your local community as we journey through this complex and significant topic. Bring your questions and join us for a great evening. We keep track of RSVPs so we can anticipate how many people to expect, but this is optional. Also, please feel free to respond to this post or via email if you have any questions/ideas about the Conversations or how you can help the Hub keep moving the ball on Climate in Calgary!
- 6:30 PM - Arrive and get settled
- 6:45 PM - Welcome and Introduction
- 7:00 PM - Five-minute speaker introductions
- 7:30 PM - Break out into conversation groups
- 8:00 PM - Shuffle groups and find a new conversation
- 8:45 PM - Wrap up
- 9:00 PM - Event conclusion - don't forget to sign up to be a Climate Hub Member!
We're all in this together. See you at the Conversation!
Do you like this page?