- Increase walkability, vibrancy, and affordability
- Increase housing stock in inner city, both in current neighborhoods and established light industrial
- Green the city by restoring biodiversity, forestation, and restoration/protection of wetlands and greenspace
- Cooperate with developers to create sustainable communities that incorporate concepts of Net Zero, Circular Economy and Doughnut Economics
- Create a ‘level playing field’ between peripheral and infill development by assessing development value
- Reduce the use of cars while improving safety and mobility for transit users, cyclists and pedestrians
- Actively engage Calgarians to increase awareness, appreciation, and participation with respect to the
- transformative goals for improving land use planning and development
- Establish a 15-minute city
Download our complete one-pager on Land Use here.
Do you like this page?