Pineridge, come shake off your winter blues by joining us in a climate conversation at the Robert McClure United Church on Tuesday February 11!
What are the Climate Conversations?
Climate Conversations are an opportunity for you to discuss climate change issues with your neighbours, facilitated by local experts. We start by introducing each facilitator and their topic. Facilitators then spread out around the room and attendees are invited to speak to the person or people that interest them the most.
This is a pressure-free event. Whether you're curious about climate change or a full-time activist, you're welcome to join us and your local community as we journey through this complex and significant topic. Bring your questions and join us for a great evening. We keep track of RSVPs so we can anticipate how many people to expect, but this is optional. Also, please feel free to respond to this post or via email if you have any questions/ideas about the Conversations or how you can help the Hub keep moving the ball on Climate in Calgary!
- 6:30 PM - Arrive and get settled
- 6:45 PM - Welcome and Introduction
- 7:00 PM - Five-minute speaker introductions
- 7:30 PM - Break out into conversation groups
- 8:00 PM - Shuffle groups and find a new conversation
- 8:45 PM - Wrap up
- 9:00 PM - Event conclusion - don't forget to sign up to be a Climate Hub Member!
5510 26 Ave NE
Calgary, AB T1Y 6S1
Google map and directions