The Hub is running multiple campaigns through 2024 and we need you to make them a success!
Campaigns are planned and enacted by volunteers like you - with training and support from Hub organizers.
Can you commit 2 to 4 hours each month to one of these campaigns? Pick one that most interests you, then sign up to become a volunteer!
1. Clean Electricity Regulations (CER) Campaign
Mobilizing in support of passing Clean Electricity Regulations. Find out more.
2. Active Transportation (5A) Network Campaign
Organizing to rapidly expand Calgary's active transportation infrastructure. Find out more.
3. End Kananaskis Logging Campaign
Bringing an end to clear-cut logging in forested areas around Calgary. Find out more.
4. Housing Affordability Campaign
Ensuring the Housing and Affordability Task Force recommendations are implemented by the City. Find out more.
5. Municipal Indoor Temperature Limits for Rental Properties Campaign
Building climate resiliency in Calgary through legislating legal limits to maximum indoor temperatures. Find out more.
To join a Campaign, sign up on our
Do you like this page?